Exclusive Adjustable Therapy System™ (ATS)
Only Cal Spas offers the exclusive Adjustable Therapy System™ for the
ultimate in customized hydrotherapy. Our patented ATS seat features a
dedicated motor and control panel that allows you to personalize your
massage to seven distinctive pressure levels. In addition, the 14 dedicated jets
can be programmed to emit various massage patterns to suite your comfort.
Exclusive Smart Spa Control Center™
• State-of-the-art controls make
Cal Spas the easiest spa to use
• Advanced technology automatically keeps spa water at desired temperature
6.0 BHP or 5.0 BHP Pumps
Motors are the most reliable with less moving parts than conventional motors. This eliminates power surges at spa start-up & prevents random GFCI tripping. Reverse-flow cooling keeps the
motor cooler and extends the motor’s life.
• The structural bulkhead bracket assures that the element is always centered in the housing, providing smoother flow around the element, combined with decreased harmonic vibration. This adds up to improved durability and reliability.
• A chemically-inert epoxy seal, instead of brazing, improves corrosion resistance.
• Computerized element bending specs simplify heater assembly and improve
Targeted Muscle Relief Therapy™
• Seats are contoured and jets are placed along the lines of the body for maximum therapy
Cal Spas are always engineered to minimize energy costs from installation to heavy usage.
Exclusive Eliminator™ Wet End
• Wash out seal design keeps seal free from debris and eliminates seal failure
• Provides optimum pumping performance
• Features Viton™ seal—the strongest seal in the industry—to prevent corrosion, cracks and leaks
• From the moment water enters the heating chamber, warmth is immediately transferred due to the PureHeat™ Heating System’s exclusive patented design.
• Instead of immersing the heating coils in the spa water, the heating element is wrapped around the flow chamber to eliminate corrosion of
• Additionally, the oversized surface area of the heating chamber means more water can be heated quicker
• Lastly, high-density insulation drives heat into the water instead of dispersing heat into the air reducing operating costs and increasing efficiency