“Cal Spas Lifestyle is RELAXING”
“Cal Spas Lifestyle is ROMANTIC“
“Cal Spas Lifestyle is FAMILY“
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of a product or service from Cal Spas® or any of its affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Participation requires Internet access.
2. CAN I PARTICIPATE? To participate in the Cal Spas® Lifestyle Contest you must:
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Must be a legal resident of the continental United States
3. CONTEST PERIOD. Cal Spa® Lifestyle Contest will run from August 4, 2014 until September 4, 2014.
4. HOW DO I ENTER? https://www.facebook.com/CalSpasHomeResort and review and accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the Contest Link. You must go on Cal Spas® Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages and upload a photo or video enjoying a Cal Spas hot tub with the caption “Cal Spas® Lifestyle is (end this statement).” The entry with the phrase and photo or video that most embodies Cal Spas® Lifestyle will win $500 cash. On September 15, 2014 a winner will be contacted directly and announced on Cal Spas® Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
5. WHAT CAN I WIN? The winner will receive $500.00 US currency in the form of a check via outside delivery service. Ownership is given to winner only and cannot be transferred to a third party. Name and address will be confirmed after close of contest. Prize must be claimed no later than 30 days after close of contest, on or before October 15, 2014.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the contest winner. A Form 1099-MISC must be filed for prizes or awards in excess of $600 and is the responsibility of the contest winner.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this Contest, each Entrant 18 years of age and older agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors’ representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. 7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Contest Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant’s or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest, downloading materials from Sponsor’s Web site or emailing entries. Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Contest or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Sponsor and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.
8. CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the constitution, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
10. PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
11. WINNER’S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. Prize winners’ name, state of residence and Entry Piece, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will be posted on the Sponsor’s web site and the Cal Spas® page on Facebook, at Sponsor’s discretion.
12. SPONSOR. Cal Spas®, 1462 East Ninth Street • Pomona • California • 91766, sponsors this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
13. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Cal Spas® and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
11. Parties interested in obtaining the name of the contest winner may do so by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Cal Spas®, 1462 E. Ninth St., Pomona Ca 91766